We have very experienced physiotherapist who will complete a thorough and detailed assessment to determine the diagnosis and in discussion with you, create a treatment/management plan.
The assessment may involve:
- taking a thorough history
- observation of your posture and alignment
- joint movement/range of motion
- muscle strength and endurance
- functional tests
- RTUS ( real time ultrasound)
Our treatment may involve:
- Manual therapy techniques (such as: soft tissue releases, trigger point therapy, muscle energy techniques, joint mobilizations, Mulligan’s techniques etc…)
- Strapping/tapping, customized splinting (thermoplastics), application of fiberglass cast for upper and lower limbs, boot fittings
- Dry needling, western acupuncture
- Exercise prescription (for post op orthopaedic rehabilitation specific protocols, hydrotherapy programs, work conditioning program, strength and stability, stretching and flexibility, balance and proprioception, gym programs, S&C programs etc…)
- Education regarding diagnosis, management and self-management, manual handling, ergonomics computer set up, falls prevention strategies etc…
- We also offer chest physiotherapy, home visits
For more information on the conditions we treat and services we offer, or to book an appointment please call (02) 98172 080 or click on the link below.